Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. We enjoyed our 1st real Halloween with Haylee. We had so much fun dressing up with her and going out to get candy. We all dressed up up, Haylee was a lion, Chris was a scarecrow and I was Dorthy. My Mom and Dad came over for dinner and went trick or treating with us. My mom was dressed as a Devil and let Haylee wear the ears before we went out. I can't wait for next year when Haylee will be able to walk up to the the doors herself.





5 comments:

Finley Family said...

very cute! Love YA!

Julie Y. said...

oh!

I love the wizard of oz theme...Dorthy looks so cute!! :)

Kaysie Adams said...

So cute! I love your family pic!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE...THAT ONE MUST GO UP ON YOUR WALL!!!!!

raw mom said...

{CUTE} i'm loving your pics!!!it's been too long since i've "stopped by" your blog!!! {H} is so BIG!!! and darling!!