Well my cousin Annie came up to visit for 3 days. She brought her two little girls Mason and Riley. We had a lot of things planned with these little munchkins. The first day she was up we went to the Washington County Community Center. It was our first time there. It was lots of fun. I loved the swings they have hanging over the water.
Riley & MasonThe second day we just relaxed and went to 25th and Main for some cupcakes!
The last day she was here we went to Zion for a Hike. Let me tell you what a trip that was. I actually had a great time but three kids 3 under with only two sets of hands is a little hard.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Now let me tell you how we got to these pictures. It was after Zion and a very long ride up to Zion and back home. Lets start with little Riley who does not like her car seat, so she was not happy when we were driving. To top this all off the old grumpy men that drive the buses at Zion would not let me put my stroller on the bus where wheel chairs go. Now let me tell you Zion was not crowded. His reasoning he needed room for a wheel chair (even though there were non). When we got off the bus to go home we took off my stroller and my front wheel was missing. Yep you heard me right! My $$$$$ stroller was missing a wheel. Let me tell you I kept it together, I did not yell, scream or say any bad words (I was thinking a lot of them @$* %$#@8 @$*#). He had to call another bus to see if they saw it or ran over it. Luckily for them they found it:) So on the way home Riley was not happy to be back in her car seat and Haylee was very tired and needed her nap. Haylee was not happy that she had an upset baby next to her, and two cranky moms in the front so she decided to join in and scream all the way home.Poor Mason was in the back but slept through the whole thing while snoring like her dad.
Seriously this is how we felt. We could not stop laughing. I thought we were going to pee our pants..jpg)
I am sure I am not the only mom that has felt this way! I really enjoyed having you up her Annie and I can't wait to get our girls together agian. I loved watching the girls interact and play with each other! Miss Ya!
BY THE WAY
Click the top right picture at the top of my blog and check out my new pictures I just posted!





2 comments:
What an adventure! I'm so glad you found the wheel!
WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOU GUYS. WE MISS YOU & CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT AGAIN SOON. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment