Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our little Party Animal

Okay so we went to a concert last night here in St. George for Lady Antebellum. We had such a good time. It was so fun because we got to take our lawn chairs and blankets and sit on the grass. I was little worried about Haylee because how loud it was going to be plus it started right around her bedtime, but she was a little party animal. She loved the loud music. She would rock back and forth with a big grin on er face while she clapped her hands (newly learned:)
She wore her little wrangler bloomers that Grandpa Minniss bought her.
I love this new little smile she has. She crunches up her face and shows all gum (no teeth yet).
My Aunt Teresa and Uncle Danny went with us.
Mom kept asking if I needed her to hold her, like my arms were tired. I think she just wanted to hold her.HEHE!
What will her next concert be? Maybe Kenny, maybe Nickel Back:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! I love Lady Antebellum. Kenny was just up here last night and I wanted to go and see him SOO bad! Maybe the next time, we will all have to meet up and go. Maybe Haylee will lend me her adorable Wrangler outfit! :) hehehe. Maybe I will wear the knit hat with it too!

The Holdaway Family said...

Cute photo's. Haylee is growing so big! She seems to be picture perfect all the time!