My Buddy & Me!
Ashlynn & Kasey
Alyssa & Jessica
I Love this pic. I want to photo shop it and put it in a frame.
Isn't she so cute. I love the little bikini.Haylee is growing up so fast. The last time I took her here she had a boo boo lip the whole time(you can see the old picture in my older posts). Now she loves it.
Ashlynn and Haylee discovering each other. Soon I will get the video from Kasey and I will post it. It is so cute Haylee is screaming and laughing at the splash pad.




2 comments:
Ummm hello girl!! What do you mean you moved schools? Whats up with that? Looks like your well... what school are you at now? Keep me posted... your little girl has gotten so big!!
I don't have you on my friend list cuz I am not quite sure how to do that. All I can do is write a post and add pictures...sad huh
Post a Comment