Saturday, May 9, 2009
Stepping out of my Box!
Okay I am doing it. I have started my photography bog. I am a little nervous but I am hoping for the best. I know...I know....I am a teacher but I just love taking pictures. So I thought I take my chance at it. We will see how it goes and where it will lead me. So just to the right is a handy dandy link.....click it and you can see my most recent shoots. If you know anybody needing pictures send them to my blog and they can contact me through my email. P.S. don't you just love the #2 song on my playlist. If you didn't hear it go down a little and click it. I don't know why I enjoy it so much but every time I hear it I grab Haylee and dance around the house. We have so much fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
love it! i'm glad you made one!!! i cant wait to see what you've done with our cute liv's pics! you are awesome!!
Post a Comment