Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Soon there will be pictures

Okay, so I signed up for a photo shop work class that starts this Thursday. I am sooooo excited to take my 1,678 pictures that I have on my camera and make my precious little girl look even more gorgeous. Since Haylee has been born I have been fascinated with taking pictures of her and anyone else that will let me take their picture. It started out as a mommy with a camera snapping away, but it has ended up being an expensive hobby and I keep wanting to learn more. I don't know if it is the teacher in me that wants to broaden my knowledge or if it is my crazy self that is always trying to add more to my plate. Anyways I will post some pictures probably this weekend after I install my new software. Till then if you know anyone that would like FREE!!! pictures of maternity, newborns, babies, children or family please pass the word so that I can get some practice. Love Ya All!

No comments: