Friday, January 30, 2009

I don't think anyone could keep up with this pace!!

Ok, so I thought I would try to start a blog since I need to keep up with all of these Utah moms (since I am one now:) It has been way to hard trying to keep up three different websites for all of my different friends. I have a myspace, Haylee website and now the blog. Haylee's website is now disabled because I couldn't keep up with all three and 30 days with no activity it goes dead. Things are so crazy in our lives right now, so when my room mom named my bog Keeping up with the Kaedings I started laughing because I don't think anyone could keep up with the pace that I am keeping right now. (By the way thank you Kari for helping me with this, I am so busy i had my room mom set up this blog.) Anyways just to catch all of you up to our lives I will let you know what has happened in this past year.
OH Where did 2008 go!
*Worked full time as kindergarten with 2 sessions= about 50 or more kids= 100 parents
*Opened a wonderful store that was very needed in this town (while economy was great!)
*Got pregnant 4 months after opening store. Yeah! We tried for 3 years
*Natalie's boyfriend moved in with us while trying to find a job in St. George
*Finished my Master Degree in Education. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Got preclampsia while pregnant. Yes this is where your entire swells and you can't recognize yourself. My ankles were not cankles but thankles because my feet were the size of my thighs and very painful.
*Moved to my parents old house and they moved into the Mansion on the Hill :)
*Painted the entire house and Haylees Nursery
*Delivered my beautiful baby girl
*Closed my store (economy sucks:( And now going through legal issues with our wonderful landlord.
I was so ready for 2009 because I thought things would slow down, but they haven't. the store stuff has been very stressful but we will get through it. With everything that we are going through right now I am just greatfull that I have my wonderful husband, my cute healthy baby girl and a supportive family. Life is GOOD even with all the little bumps along the way.

2 comments:

Julie Y. said...

I love the name of your BLOG! Fits your life perfectly right now! BTW The look of your blog is so darling:)

Call Kathy H. and tell her you want to be a part-time RR teacher. {you'll love it} The training is during school hours now (it's held in the mornings once/week at the Woodward building)! I know there will be some moving around in RR...there will be an opening somewhere....Did I say you'll love it?? {no parents, no report cards, no copying, problem students, if any are easily dealt with, no rushing, no staying late} You'll love it...and right now your life needs less stress!

CORDERMAN FAMILY said...

So glad you are finally blogging, now make sure you keep up with it. Miss you guys tons, maybe we'll see you soon. Love You All.